Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Lazlo Legacy 2.2

Week 12 in the Lazlo household begins with Adaeze completing portraits of her daughters. First, she completes a portrait of her daughter, Faith.
Then she completes a portrait of her daughter-in-law, Tracey. This portrait looks like it might be stylized, so I plan to have Adaeze try another one.
I'll have to wait, though, because Tracey is in labor.
It's a boy! Welcome to the first member, and heir, of Generation Three, Guardian Lazlo. Bella Bachelor seems to approve. Guardian is a Loner, like his dad, Fortune. He's also Insane. Oh, boy!
You know I have to get the "going home in the taxi" shot.
And here's the new family arriving home.
Because I have been too lazy to expand the house, Fortune, Tracey, Chance, and Guardian are all sleeping in the same room. Or trying to sleep. Maybe a crying baby will motivate Chance to achieve his LTW so that he can move out.
It was only a second between this photo and the last for you, but for me it was two long weeks. The motherboard on my computer fried, so I had to buy a new machine. I got a Dell XPS Studio 8100, and I love it! It came with an nVidia GeForce GTS240 card. The game plays like a dream now. There is absolutely no lag, and I don't have to wait for textures to repaint when I move the camera around the neighborhood.
Here's a shot of Justice to show off the new shiny.
And here's a shot of Doreen. (Click on the picture to see it at full-size.)
Speaking of Doreen, she maxed her Gardening skill.
She also invented a Miner and discovered a gnome.
Justice is addicted to the board breaker. As soon as he wakes up in the morning, he heads out to it. Look at how many gems he's created!
Faith is surprisingly good with her nephew. She's so good, that I plan to move Mason in when Adaeze dies, so that they can marry.  I will have to wait until Chance moves out before they can have a child. I'm also tempted to get a hack to allow more than 8 sims in a house.
Mason has finally become a Young Adult and is still as handsome as ever. Faith invites him over to maintain their relationship.
Even Doreen can't resist playing with Guardian.
Here's the second attempt at Tracey's portrait.
It's Guardian's toddler birthday, and I realize that Claire Ursine hasn't met her grandson. Tracey invites her over, and Claire immediately passes out.
Unfortunately, Guardian's grandmothers do not get along well. It started with Adaeze implying that Claire's mother is a llama.
Claire tells Adaeze to "talk to the hand."
Adaeze then lit into Faith about her lack of ambition. Apparently, Adaeze is not a fan of the starving artist lifestyle.
Like Claire, Faith doesn't care to hear what Adaeze has to say.
Adaeze won't stand to be disrespected by her daughter, so she jumps Faith!
Adaeze lets Faith know that Mommy can still whip her butt.
During all the cat-fighting, Justice was giving Tracey and her mom personal training sessions.
Justice autonomously approached both Tracey and Claire about personal training. This is the first time I have seen him do that. Is it because Tracey and Claire are voluptuous ladies?
Before things escalate further between the women, Justice brings Guardian to the cake.
And here's Guardian's toddler makeover. He got Tracey's red hair and Fortune's brown eyes. [Edited 12/30/2011: He actually has Tracey's green eyes, too.]
And Fortune starts the toddler training.
Tracey tried to get her mother to make amends with Adaeze, but Claire wasn't interested.
Disgusted, Faith and Tracey walk away, determined to treat their children better than their mothers treated them.

Completion Challenge Scoring:
Unique Traits: 10
Careers:  2
LTW: 2
Skill Challenges: 4 
Paranormal: 1
Miscellaneous: 0
Total Points: 19

2 comments:

  1. Bella Bachelor's face was really funny! Great post and I'm glad their first baby was a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of getting a new computer too! My game doesn't work on my laptop anymore (I haven't played for weeks) so I've been computer researching. Do you think it's weird that I'm buying (planning on buying) a brand new computer just for a game?

    ReplyDelete