Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Lazlo Legacy 1.6

It is now Week Six in the Lazlo household, and I am regretting choosing the Long lifespan. I honestly thought I needed it to have any hope of completing the LTWs, but the pre-Young Adults years of the Lazlo children are taking forever.I know the rules say you can't change the lifespan once you start, and I really don't want to restart the challenge, so I'm going to persist. [Edited 12/29/2011: Null and void now that I am no longer following the rules.]
Ok, now that my whining is out of the way, let's get on with it....
I snapped this pic because I absolutely heart Justice in this uniform. I can't remember if this is the uniform for Fighter Pilot or Squadron Leader. Incidentally, my blogging is way behind my playing. This is week six, but I'm currently playing week nine.
Now that Justice has completed his Lifetime Wish, he can focus on his job. He had fallen behind in the Handiness skill, so he's upgrading all of the household appliances.
Here is the first stove fire in the Lazlo Legacy. I'm impressed that we went five full weeks before it happened. I paused a minute to see if the stove would put the fire out itself since it is self-cleaning.
It didn't, but Justice extinguished the fire. You missed an opportunity there, EAxis.
I'm writing this blog entry on June 6, 2010, and Sims 3: Ambitions was released this past week. I have installed the expansion pack, and you will start seeing items from it in week eight. Had I just started this legacy, I would have started Justice off in the Firefighter profession. I see him as being a very noble person, so I think Firefighter would have been an excellent choice. I'm sure one of his offspring will become one of Sunset Valley's bravest someday. 
Since Adaeze had painted Justice's portrait, she was now free to pursue her own wishes. One of her wishes was to max out the Martial Arts skill.
And the week ended with Faith aging to teen. There will be better pictures of her in the next chapter! I'm not really sure why I took such few pictures this time. Have no fear, there will be more pictures and more birthdays next week!

Completion Challenge Scoring:
Unique Traits: 5
Careers: 0
LTW: 1
Skill Challenges: 2
Paranormal: 0
Miscellaneous: 0
Total Points: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment