Monday, May 31, 2010

The Lazlo Legacy 1.5

Week Five picks up where Week Four left off, with Faith aging to child.
It's hard to believe the first Lazlo child is heading off to school.
At school, Faith meets an Alto child. I can't remember this girl's name right now [Edited 12/29/2011: Her name is Marlena.], but I knew she was an Alto even before I hovered over her. She's the spitting image of Vita. Only in elementary school, and she already has grey hair! Faith went home with the Alto girl, and I was shocked to discover that the Altos had moved from their mansion across the pond from the Lazlos to a much smaller house near the heart of town. Maybe the newer house had more bedrooms?
Justice is done with toddler skilling, but now it's time to help with homework.
After helping Faith with her homework, Justice drops in on the Bunches to return the stereo that he repaired for them. Jack and Judy have aged to elder, and Jack has retired from the military career. Justice's friend, Christopher Steel, has now become his boss.
The next day, Faith brings home a friend from school. His last name is Keaton, so I assume he's the son of Justine and Marty. I think he's a cutie, and I make a mental note to remember him when Faith is ready to marry. A couple of days later, I attempt to have Faith invite him over, but he's not in her phone book. I search her relationship panel, and he's not there either. I zoom out to neighborhood view, and can't find the Keatons at all. The game must have moved them away! Darn you, EAxis story progression! [Edited 12/29/2011: I hadn't started to use Twallan's Story Progression yet.]
Oh, well, I have to get over losing the Keatons, because it's time for the twins' birthday.
Here's Fortune. I later added glasses to complete the dork look. :) He rolled Over-Emotional as his third trait, so he's an Over-Emotional, Loner, Couch Potato. Great choice for an heir!
Here's Chance. His third trait is Friendly. So he's a Friendly Athlete who is Easily Impressed. Again, why couldn't he have been born first?

If it weren't for the chopsticks, I'd still be wondering if Adaeze and Justice had brought home the right baby.
I know we haven't seen much of Adaeze lately. She's been busy skilling. She has gotten her painting skill up to Level 7 and has painted Justice's portrait. Yay! One more point!

She's also earned her black belt -- Level 9 Martial Arts! And that's all for this week in the Lazlo house.

Completion Challenge Scoring:
Unique Traits: 5
Careers: 0
LTW: 1
Skill Challenges: 2
Paranormal: 0
Miscellaneous: 0
Total Points: 8

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, why couldn't Chance have been born first? Oh well. That Alto girl looked sort of creepy in my opinion. Now we all know that Holly Alto must have been adopted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, there is no way Holly is the actual offspring of Vita and Nick. I do remember that other Alto girl being nice though. Maybe the evil trait skips a generation.

    As far as Fortune goes, he never really displays his over-emotional trait. He also doesn't seem to mind being in a big family. He's definitely a couch potato, though. He runs to the tv every chance he gets.

    ReplyDelete