Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Lazlo Legacy--Leaf 3.1


Hello and welcome back to the Lazlo  Legacy. This week I'm trying something different and writing this post directly in Blogger because Live Writer and Photobucket have not been playing nicely. Anyway, last time River and Leaf moved to Bridgeport. River moved into a big house in the hills with his future in-laws.
And Leaf moved to this tiny one bedroom apartment.
Before we get underway with this update, we have some business to take care of.
 Moving to Bridgeport opens up a world of romantic opportunities for Leaf, and I just wasn't feeling Jessica anymore. Besides, I have seen her with her sunglasses off, and it's not pretty, folks!
There is another lady I have in mind for Leaf, and she is one of my favorite Bridgeport residents.
 No, Lola Belle! You are one of my favorites, but you are not Leaf's intended.
 Leaf, you're thinking what I'm thinking. The lady I have in mind for you is indeed a vampire.
Being in the Criminal profession, Leaf is surrounded by vampires.
But Leaf's future bride isn't a criminal. He found her playing piano in one of the lounges.
She's none other than Flo-Flo Chique, sister of Lilly Bo Chique. Maybe it's her name or her outfit, but Flo-Flo has been one of my favs for a long time. I am so excited that I can marry her into the Lazlos. I don't think I've made it a secret that Leaf is my least favorite of Generation 3, but his stock shot up with me when I realized I could hook him up with Flo-Flo. Now, I look forward to playing his lot.
 Leaf hit it off well with Flo-Flo on his first night in Bridgeport, and she immediately called him the next morning. 
Leaf invited Flo-Flo over and surprised her with flowers.
Flo-Flo surprised Leaf and me with a big bite on the wrist. I haven't played with vampires much, so I wasn't expecting her to autonomously bite him like that. I love Leaf's facial expression though, so that's why I used this pic as the cover shot.
 Apparently, Leaf is pretty yummy.
Flo-Flo literally left Leaf weak in the knees. Thank goodness she didn't turn him. I haven't decided yet if I want him to become a vampire.
Since Flo-Flo decided to make Leaf a snack, he asked her to become his girlfriend.
 Aww....
 Then, Leaf proposed marriage.
Flo-Flo accepted his proposal, but Leaf had to go to work before they could get married.
I really like the Bridgeport Criminal rabbit hole. This whole portion of town looks realistically seedy.
I like the Science rabbit hold too. After work, Leaf had to head over there to be the lookout for the other criminals. I wonder if the vampires were looking for blood samples.
Leaf earned some extra money from the job, so I gave his bedroom a Master Suite makeover. I really like how it turned out. Looks like a vampire lair to me.
The next morning, Leaf invited Flo-Flo over again for their private wedding. Check out his biceps! You can tell that he spent a good portion of his week at the gym.
*sigh*  I <3 this couple!
Welcome to the family, Flo-Flo Chique-Lazlo! Her lifetime wish is Distinguished Director, which is also Serendipity's lifetime wish, so Flo-Flo won't be earning us any points towards the completion challenge.
But she will be able to help us carry on the Lazlo name.
I can't stop taking pictures of these two! I have no regrets about dropping Jessica at all.
I like this shot of the candle in the foreground.
Some of the other vampires in town followed Flo-Flo's lead and got hitched. I can't wait to get to Bridgeport in my Mega Maxis blog because I already have some storyline ideas for the vampires.
Flo-Flo's sleepwear also got a master suite makeover. I was surprised with how risque EA got with Master Suite, but I do think this look suits Flo-Flo. I don't picture Leaf and Flo-Flo as the conservative types when it comes to romance.
Violet Atkins, on the other hand, should have been more conservative. Woman, you are way too old for that outfit.
I need to go back and find out who this bartender is. He has an interesting look too. He's another possible future Lazlo spouse.
I can't remember if Flo-Flo's formal wear came like this automatically or not. I know I definitely changed her hairstyle because that hairstyle comes from Master Suite.
Now that they have a higher relationship, Flo-Flo can drink from Leaf's neck.
He's mesmerized. LOL! Leaf pulled some of the funniest faces this week.
After work the next day, Flo-Flo realized she was pregnant.
I snapped this shot just to show off the living room walls. Leaf added those wall coverings to honor his paternal grandmother's heritage.
Nothing much else happened, so we'll fast forward to the delivery.
It's a boy! Welcome to the world, Oak Lazlo! He rolled Disciplined and Easily Impressed. I am not sure what his Lifetime Wish will be yet. The two martial arts ones have already been covered. He could become an adventurer, though, because martial arts will be useful for dealing with mummies.

Oak likes the color spice brown like his grandfather, Indie music, and tri-tip steak.

Oak is not currently showing as a vampire in Leaf's relationship panel, but I thought I heard or read that if he is a vampire, he won't show as one until he becomes a toddler.
Even in Bridgeport, I am still going to take the cab ride home shot.
Bonus shot: Elevator ride home!
Surprisingly, Leaf is turning out to be a good father. Who says a wannabe Emperor of Evil doesn't have a soft side?

Well, that's all for this week. Join us next week when Honor, Hope, and Charity enter young adulthood, and one of the Russells re-thinks his or her choice in mate. Stay tuned!

Completion Challenge Scoring:
Unique Traits: 31
Careers: 5
LTW: 8
Skill Challenges: 18
Paranormal: 1
Miscellaneous: 6
Total Points: 69

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Anon!

    A) Claudia
    b) The family that had all the red-haired children. I can't remember their names. I think there was a set of triplets too.
    c - h) It's been over 20 years since I read the books, so I don't remember those details
    i) still Claudia

    I don't watch X-Factor, Britain's Got Talent or The Voice.

    Harry Potter is ok. I have seen all the movies. Now that the books are available on Kindle, I will probably read them.

    I am an only child. They broke the mold when they made me! :)

    I don't really consider myself an author. I just blog for fun. If you are interested in becoming a serious author, I think the most important thing is that you have to be disciplined. You have to write when you don't feel like it, and you have to re-read and revise your work. If you want to become a professional author, you have to be comfortable with promoting yourself.

    The names of my dogs will be mentioned in my next blog post. :)

    It's not a good idea to post personal information like birthdays on the web. I will just say that I was born in the Spring.

    ReplyDelete