Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Lazlo Legacy—Summer 3.1

cover_summer_3_1_thumb3

Hello, and welcome back to the Lazlo Legacy. I apologize for the unplanned break last week. I was under the weather and did not feel up to blogging. This week’s post will be short and sweet because Summer and the Albrights (hey, sounds like a pop band) spent most of the week skilling.

Screenshot-155_thumb3

I started the week off by giving Randell a makeover. Oh..my…goodness! I did not realize how hawt Randell is.

Screenshot-156_thumb3

One more pic because I was so pleased with how he turned out. Am I bad simmer for thinking he’s too good-looking for Summer? *Snarky slinks off into the corner.*

Anyway, Summer is living with Randell, his parents, and his two younger sisters.

Screenshot-160_thumb1

Oh, and there is also puppy Taylor. Taylor was actually the first pet in Harmony. At one point, I thought I was going to play (but not blog) the lots of all the Lazlo potential spouses. I played the Albrights because they came first alphabetically and I had them adopt Taylor. I quickly abandoned the idea of playing all of the spouse households because I was worried about my save file imploding.

TS3W-2012-01-11-21-02-31-47_thumb1

I had Story Progression configured so that teens couldn’t go steady. Since most of the Gen 3 Lazlos have paired up, I am allowing the other teens in the hood to pair up. SP keeps wanting to put Asia and Lenny together, but they are related, so I keep breaking them up with Master Controller. Asia is first cousins with Lenny’s dad. The game doesn’t recognize them as family, but it’s still too close for my comfort.

TS3W-2012-01-14-11-15-50-49_thumb1

Speaking of Lenny’s dad… he got remarried to Barry Chesterman’s mom! That means Barry and Lenny are now step-brothers.

Screenshot_thumb1

*Sigh* The only reason I keep Taylor around is because he’s cute. He’s a real destructive son of a…well, you know. I spent a good portion of the week having someone scold him for chewing the furniture.

Screenshot-158_thumb1

Summer, if you recall, is a Renaissance Sim. I had planned to have her max the Sculpting, Inventing, and Handiness skills. This week she got hooked on playing the piano, so maybe I will have her max Piano instead of Handiness. She is also in the Sculptor career track.

Screenshot-2_thumb1

She went to the consignment shop to sell some of her sculptures and ran into one of her wombmates. River was hanging out there with his father-in-law-to-be, D. Piddy.

TS3W-2012-01-14-11-51-55-07_thumb1

What?! Arlene is Randell’s teenaged sister. I had gotten a message on Sunday that prom was happening Wednesday night. I usually have my Sims ask someone to prom, but I hadn’t gotten around to it with Arlene yet. I didn’t realize other Sims could call and invite my Sim. I was planning to hook Beau up with Love, but took this as a sign that he is more interested in Arlene, so I let her accept the invitation. Oh well, at least Dustin is still available.

TS3W-2012-01-14-12-03-11-66_thumb1

*headdesk* Asia, girl, you’re really being a pain in my backside this week.

Screenshot-3_thumb1

I adore Randell’s parents, Alden and Shera. They are so much in love. I swear if I don’t queue up any actions for these two, they always end up finding each other and spamming autonomous romantic interactions. So sweet.

Screenshot-4_thumb1

Here’s Arlene, all dolled up for Prom. She had a great time and Beau asked her to go steady. So that means both Broke brothers are off the market. Love will have to find love elsewhere.

Screenshot-11_thumb[1]

It’s a little hard to see, but here is her Prom photo with Beau.

Screenshot-15_thumb[1]

I later found out how they knew each other. They work together at the mausoleum.

TS3W 2012-01-21 11-32-51-65_thumb[1]

Screenshot-6_thumb[1]

He looks pretty much the same, just bigger.

Screenshot-9_thumb[1]

Since Taylor is now able to go up and down the stairs by himself, he has moved outside to the dog house.

TS3W 2012-01-21 12-48-05-96_thumb[1]

Praise the Lord!

Screenshot-16_thumb[1]

That’s a good boy!

Screenshot-8_thumb[1]

This entry is almost over, and I realize Summer hasn’t made much of an appearance. That’s because she spent the whole week doing this. It paid off though because she rocketed up the sculptor career.

TS3W 2012-01-19 10-43-15-60_thumb[1]

TS3W 2012-01-19 10-43-21-81_thumb[1]

TS3W 2012-01-19 10-43-26-40_thumb[1]

TS3W 2012-01-19 10-43-31-57_thumb[1]

TS3W 2012-01-21 13-15-41-94_thumb[1]

She’s up to level six in the sculptor career track…

TS3W 2012-01-21 12-20-26-71_thumb[1]

and she maxed the Sculpting skill. One down, two to go.

Well, that’s all for this week. Next week, we’ll be visiting River and we might see a change of scenery. Stay tuned!

Completion Challenge Scoring:

Unique Traits: 31

Careers: 5

LTW: 8

Skill Challenges: 18

Paranormal: 1

Miscellaneous: 6

Total Points: 69

No comments:

Post a Comment