Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Lazlo Legacy—Chance 2.3

Hello, and welcome back to the Lazlo Legacy. This week, we’re visiting Chance’s lot. Last time we visited, Nichol finally defeated Chance at sparring, and Serendipity aged up to child.
Screenshot_thumb[1]On Monday, Serendipity invited over a friend after school. If you recall, Chance and Nichol ran into a Story Progression-generated townie at the Chinese Garden who looked liked he had Justice as a genetic parent. That townie’s name is Omari Dunham, and this is his son, Jeff. Yeah, that’s right, Jeff Dunham.




Screenshot-2_thumb[1]In my last post at Guardian’s lot, I said that River looked the most like Justice out of the grandkids. Now that I get a good look at Serendipity, I realize that she actually resembles him the most.
Screenshot-108_thumb[1]

Screenshot-17_thumb[1]Anyway, Jeff and Serendipity are really hitting it off.
TS3W 2011-07-05 14-30-33-19_thumb[1]I’ve never seen anyone so ecstatic to get a ladybug.
Screenshot-19_thumb[1]Chance sees how close Jeff and Serendipity are getting and shoos Jeff away to another room. These Lazlo men are so protective of their daughters! Ok, actually, it’s just Chance’s “Dislikes Children” trait kicking in.
Screenshot-20_thumb[1]Jeff doesn’t mind solitary confinement. He’s an only child like Serendipity and knows how to entertain himself.
Screenshot-22_thumb[1]And on the subject of entertaining one’s self, I am totally in love with Chance my default faces and eyes. Check out my Custom Content Page to find out where I got them.
Screenshot-24_thumb[1]
I like them so much, I’ve been going around, making over the townies. This is Leeann’s little sister, Hilary Robles.
TS3W 2011-07-05 15-49-22-17_thumb[1]
Screenshot-27_thumb[1]Serendipity signed up for ballet and after a couple of days brought home this nifty trophy.
Screenshot-25_thumb[1]
I also thought she looked cute in her tutu. She only made it to Level 1 of Ballet. In Generation 4, I’ll put more effort in the after school activities. I didn’t realize the kids could wins trophies and stuff.
Screenshot-28_thumb[1]Unfortunately, the time spent at ballet practice should have gone to her studies.She brought home a D on her report card.
Screenshot-29_thumb[1]Chance yelled at her and put her in a time out. All of my kids are failing. I think it is because I have the households on stasis so they don’t gain any school performance. I thought stasis would freeze them at their current grade-level, but that does not appear to be the case. I could tweak the Story Progression options and allow the kids to gain school performance while keeping everything else frozen. I just have to click on each child and teen Sim and set “Allow Career” to true. I’ll experiment with that next round.
TS3W 2011-07-05 21-03-59-16_thumb[1]Serendipity totally has Chance wrapped around her little finger!
Screenshot-32_thumb[1]He even allows Jeff to come over for a chess match.
Screenshot-36_thumb[1]It isn’t long before Serendipity’s teen birthday rolls around.
Screenshot-42_thumb[1]Everyone is stunned at what a lovely young lady she has become. She rolled the Unflirty trait to go with Athletic, Artistic, and Easily Impressed. She also rolled the lifetime wish of being a Distinguished Director. Perhaps, she will get to direct her cousin Grace in a movie.
Screenshot-43_thumb[1]It is also Chance’s mature adult birthday.
Screenshot-44_thumb[1]As if getting old weren’t bad enough, Chance had so many candles on his cake that a fire broke out!
Screenshot-50_thumb[1]Asia Johnson is the only one with the presence of mind to put the fire out. Asia knows a thing about fires, or at least firefighters. She was the little girl who had a party dancer (dressed as a firefighter) read a bedtime story to her.
Screenshot-51_thumb[1]Asia is also the daughter of Chance’s friend, Buff. I would love to get her or someone from the Johnson line married in to the Lazlos.
TS3W 2011-07-09 16-57-42-42_thumb[1]
Nichol also aged up to mature adult and immediately entered a mid-life crisis. What is with you Lazlo women wanting to cheat on or divorce your men? Only my Heartbreaker and Gold Digger will be allowed to terminate their marriages early. The rest of you are stuck together for life.
Screenshot-60_thumb[1]Maybe a little mediation will suppress those urges?
TS3W 2011-07-10 15-18-11-76_thumb[1]She’ll also have to settle for kicking Chance’s butt in the Chinese garden.
Screenshot-58_thumb[1]This victory earned Nichol her black belt. She only has one more level to go and she will have mastered Martial Arts. She still needs to master Athletics to complete her Physical Perfection lifetime wish. Also notice that she is now a higher rank than Chance.
Screenshot-54_thumb[1]Jeff Dunham has also aged up to teen, and his hormones have kicked in.
Screenshot-56_thumb[1]Despite being unflity, Serendipity’s hormones kick in as well.
Screenshot-63_thumb[1]Jeff and Serendipity have their first official date at a local hangout. They munch on pizza
Screenshot-65_thumb[1]and play some music. The date is a success and at the end of the night, Serendipity asks Jeff to the Prom.
Screenshot-71_thumb[1]Chance is not happy about his little girl going to Prom, but Nichol reminds him that Serendipity isn’t a little girl anymore.
Screenshot-68_thumb[1]Chance wonders when he got old enough to have a teenaged daughter. He’s convinced he’ll need a cane and dentures before long. Did he just see a crow’s foot under his eye?
Screenshot-69_thumb[1]The big night comes and Serendipity dons a shimmering blue gown.
Screenshot-76_thumb[1]Jeff arrives to pick her up.
Screenshot-77_thumb[1]His parents Omari and Ida (nee Dunnit) Dunham tag along to meet Chance and Nichol. I am jealous of Ida’s lavender eyes. I want those eyes in my Lazlo gene pool! Unfortunately, Jeff didn’t inherit them, but maybe he carries a recessive gene for them.
TS3W 2011-07-16 11-24-32-92_thumb[1]
Apparently, Omari made an impression on Nichol. (And I just realized I locked in that wish. Why on Earth did I do that??)
TS3W 2011-07-16 11-23-33-52_thumb[1]And the streak of epic Lazlo proms remains intact. That’s all for this week. Next week, we’ll be back at the main Lazlo house where we might finally see some Pets content and the birth of Generation 4! Stay tuned!

Completion Challenge Scoring:
Unique Traits: 27
Careers:  3
LTW: 6
Skill Challenges: 14
Paranormal: 1
Miscellaneous: 2
Total Points: 53

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links to your defaults. I recently did a complete reinstall and got rid of all my CC and have no idea what I used to use!

    Serendipity is too cute, as a child and a teen. She and Jeff make a pretty adorable hormonal couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Jeff Dunham video!!! All of your sims are so beautiful! I like how they always want to cheat/divorce each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Carla, you're welcome. It took me awhile to find a set of defaults that I liked, and I am pretty happy with these.

    Serendipity did turn out well. She got the best features from each parent. I can't wait to see what her and Jeff's children look like.

    @Catlover, Jeff Dunham is hubby's and my favorite comedian. We quote his routines to each other all the time.

    LOL, I don't know what's up with my Simmies wanting to cheat. Justice didn't raise them that way! :) Thanks for your compliments on their looks. I'm not sure how much I can take credit for it. I made Justice but everyone else has been born in game or generated by Story Progression. Oh, by the way, you are welcome to use any of them in Calista's baby challenge. Justice, Fortune, and Chance are up on my studio on the Sims 3 site, and I should be uploading Guardian, River, and Leaf soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how come I haven't added you as a friend yet on the sims 3 site....? I'll be doing that right now....

    Awesome! Perhaps I will use Justice, since I'd love for one of my Sims get his eyes, which I've always admired. :)

    ReplyDelete