Monday, October 24, 2011

The Lazlo Legacy-Faith 2.3

Hello, and welcome back to the Lazlo Legacy. I know it has been a while since I posted, but Pets was recently released, and new expansion packs always make me lonely for my Lazlos. Twallan, awesome modder god that he is, has already updated his Story Progression Mod for Pets. I opened up the Lazlo save and played it without any problems. This update and the next one were actually played before Pets came out, so we won’t see any of the new features. Anyway, let’s get on with it…
Last time we visited the Russells, Grace had just had a dream prom with her boyfriend Sean Bumgarner. She immediately rolled this wish:
TS3W-2011-06-19-12-34-26-67_thumb1
Slow down, missy! You aren’t even out of high school yet! We are still practicing Strict Family Values, so no ringy, no dingy!
Just when I had almost forgotten Honor existed, he called home from boarding school:
TS3W-2011-06-23-21-05-21-44_thumb1
Keep it up, you little brat, and I’ll ship you off to military school.
At least his womb mates are excelling in their after school activities.
TS3W-2011-06-25-10-08-34-65_thumb1
TS3W-2011-06-25-10-08-58-06_thumb1
The two youngest Russells aged up to child.
Screenshot-248_thumb1
Love added Neurotic to Disciplined and Perceptive. Hmm…sounds like Monk. Maybe she’ll be a Private Investigator.
Screenshot-247_thumb1
Courage added Neat to Brave and Clumsy. Can you tell I’m already grooming him for the firefighter career?
Screenshot-4_thumb1
And while we’re on the subject of Lifetime Wishes, Charity rolled the lifetime wish to become a Chess Legend. She’s going to need a lot of logic, so we invested in a chemistry set.
Screenshot-236_thumb1
She also started playing chess.
Screenshot-11_thumb1
It’s not all work. Charity and TheSituation also enjoy playing pretend. These two are really joined at the hip. I had planned for Charity to marry TheSituation. Unfortunately, he has gone missing from the neighborhood. I thought Imaginary Friends were part of the household, so when I put the Russell household on Stasis using Twallan’s Story Progression Mod, I thought that would freeze the Imaginary Friends too. I later learned that Imaginary Friends are actually part of the Service Population, so they were continuing to age while I was playing other households. TheSituation grew up to young adulthood while Charity was still a child. I can only presume that he got “cleaned” up by the Story Progression Mod.
Screenshot-16_thumb1
So, here’s one last look at TheSituation. Good bye. I hope your pixels are resting in peace. Now poor Charity will have to settle for a normal human sim.
Screenshot-13_thumb1
Hope’s future mate, Barry Chesterman, is still very much around. He came over to celebrate his teen birthday with the Russells.
Screenshot-14_thumb1
I gave Barry this look before Pets came out. Now that Pets is out, I totally see him doing something with horses.
Screenshot-12_thumb1
This isn’t Grace. It’s actually Hope. As I suspected, she is a clone of Grace. I gave her a makeover so that I could distinguish her from Grace.
Screenshot-137_thumb1
Ah, and here she is, post-makeover. Her traits are Loves the Outdoors, Easily Impressed. Neat, and Schmoozer. I don’t know. Hope doesn’t strike me as a Schmoozer. She has not chosen a lifetime wish yet.
Screenshot-138_thumb1
As already mentioned, Charity’s lifetime wish is Chess Legend. Her traits are Hates the Outdoors, Excitable, Genius, and No Sense of Humor.
TS3W-2011-06-25-11-54-34-58_thumb1
Being Charity and Hope’s triplet, it was also time for Honor to age up. Because I missed the tyke and because I didn’t want to leave poor Courage alone with four teenaged sisters, I decided to bring Honor home.
TS3W-2011-06-25-11-54-52-51_thumb1
He picked up the Ambitious trait to go along with Loner, Grumpy, and Frugal. He also picked up an ugly haircut.
Screenshot-136_thumb1
So, I gave him a trim. He rolled the Lifetime Wish of Living in the Lap of Luxury. I’ll probably have him ascend the Business Career and buy up some of the rabbit holes in Harmony.
During the birthday celebrations, Barry got some bad news:
TS3W-2011-06-25-13-08-48-69_thumb1
Barry’s parents broke up! His parents are a piece of work, let me tell you. Not long after their break up, his mother remarried a man named Al English and moved Barry and his sisters in with him. Harry didn’t let that stand.
TS3W-2011-07-05-14-27-01-22_thumb1
With a name like Delilah, I had to name the boy Samson! Poor Barry, I sure hope his swinging parents haven’t been a bad influence on him.
Something is in the water because Faith decided to have a midlife crisis.
TS3W-2011-06-25-14-27-03-89_thumb1
Not happening on my watch, sweetheart!
Screenshot-239_thumb1
To keep Faith’s eyes from wandering, Mason hits the gym. Check out those muscles! He’s ripped.
Well, that’s all from the Russells this week. Next time we visit them, Grace will age up to Young Adult and finally marry Sean. Stay tuned!

Completion Challenge Scoring:
Unique Traits: 27
Careers:  3
LTW: 6
Skill Challenges: 14
Paranormal: 1
Miscellaneous: 2
Total Points: 53

2 comments: