Monday, May 23, 2011

Changing Things up a Bit

You may have noticed I changed the blog theme. I switched to a template that will allow me to have bigger pictures. I have already updated the more recent posts to use the “Medium” photo size. Eventually, I will update all of the posts to use this same size.

I am also looking for a new neighborhood for the Lazlos. When I first started playing this legacy, I was not using Twallan’s Story Progression mod, so the Sunset Valley residents were at the mercy of EAxian Story Progression. The result is that the majority of the town are now elders and I fear the town is in danger of ghosting. Also, Sunset Valley doesn’t have any of the Late Night venues, and I would like to incorporate those into my blog.

Currently, there are three custom worlds that are candidates to be the Lazlos’ new home.

The candidates are:

Bay City by Docsprock

Los Aniegos by Coasterboi

RedCliffs by Awesims

I will be play-testing these hoods this week, and will let you know my opinions on each hood.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment