Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Lazlo Legacy 2.8

Last time, the Lazlos celebrated birthdays galore as Fortune and Tracey’s triplets were born and aged all the way to child.
I think the Lazlos have enough cake to last them until Generation 5.

Summer gets started right away on the Inventing skill. I would like her to master the skill and top the career if possible. I’m worried though that I may need to kick the triplets out before they have reached all of their goals so that Guardian can get started on Generation 4.
And while we’re on the subject of Generation 4, I got a notice that Leeann Thorn had grown up. Leeann is the cute little toddler from the last post that I decided was going to be Guardian’s wife. I invited her over so that Guardian could meet her.

Well, I have to say Leeann is not as cute as child as she was a toddler, but I think some exercise and a new hair style could fix that.

Leeann and Guardian get along ok, so this is a done deal.

Leeann also helped Fortune fulfill the Teacher Extraordinaire Logic Skill challenge in which a Sim must spend 20 hours tutoring children. I’m going to go on the record and say that Logic is another skill I don’t care to master again. Like Martial Arts, the skill challenges for Logic are too repetitive without bringing anything to the table. At least with Fishing, you can make a profit off the 350 fish you catch.

I also got a notice that Faith’s daughter Grace had grown up, so Fortune went over to their house to see. Grace is very pretty, and she should be because she has awesome genes. So far Mason and Faith haven’t had anymore children. I’m hoping they will soon so that the Lazlo genes can spread. Since Chance’s wife is already an elder there won’t be any Lazlos coming from his branch unless he marries a younger woman when Nichol dies.

And speaking of dying spouses, sparring just hasn’t been the same for Justice since Adaeze passed.

As if sensing his loneliness, Adaeze comes out one night and challenges him to a spar.

And just like their first match.

Justice doesn’t mind losing…

as long as he gets the girl in the end.
*********************************************************
Aww… Justice and Adaeze sparring again, just like old times. I have to confess that these Lazlo entries are getting harder to write. There really isn’t much going on besides skilling and having birthdays. I may need to inject a little more story into my commentary. We’ll see…

Completion Challenge Scoring:
Unique Traits: 19
Careers:  2
LTW: 4


Skill Challenges: 10
Paranormal: 1
Miscellaneous: 0
Total Points: 36

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know ghost's could spar!!!
    It's great to see them acting like old times. Also, what traits and favorites do the triplets have? When they were born, you didn't tell us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Anon, yes the ghosts can spar. I wish I had discovered that sooner.

    Thanks for reminding me about the triplets' traits and favorites. I put that in the next entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kissing a ghost would be quite wierd. You reaaly love Shang Simla, don't you. The Lazlo legacy started with a chinese moter, and SimTemesha and SimDaniel are planning a trip to China in Sunset Valley Days. Don't get it te wrong way, though. I love Shang Simla, too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete